Maximum 10 Guests in a purpose built and converted Off Road – Four Wheel Drive Vehicle
This full day tour departs Port Douglas Apartments at 7:10am to travel north where you will be able to enjoy a Daintree river cruise, stops at spectacular lookouts, the most picturesque and remote wilderness region of the Daintree/Cape Tribulation National Park and the rugged Bloomfield Track before you reach your destination of the Bloomfield Falls.
Note this tour does not go to Mossman Gorge.
Your day out will include:
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
- Alexandra Lookout
- Bloomfield Track and Falls – As this is gravel road, it can sometimes be rough and can be at times impassable owing to wet seasonal flooding.
- Swimming at exclusive/private Noah Valley
- Personalised guided/ interpretive walk
- Barbeque lunch of steak, fish, salads, damper followed by tropical fruit platter (please advise of any dietary restrictions)
- Cape Tribulation, Kulki Track and Lookout
- Morning and Afternoon Tea serving fresh plunged coffee and Daintree Tea
- Daintree River Cable Ferry Crossing
- Daintree Ice Cream Company (if time permits/optional extra).
Return back to The Port Douglas Apartments by 5:30/6:00pm
Contact us for bookings/availability
We do not recommend this tour for any person who has back, knee or hip ailments or has any walking aids.