Join this unique 4wd adventure experiencing some of the most amazing scenery and natural beauty of Australia.
Your journey will take you across the Daintree River travelling through the world heritage listed Daintree national park on the famous 4wd only Bloomfield Track to Cooktown and returning via the inland sealed road.
Tour includes –
- Courtesy hotel pick up at 8.00 am
- Scenic coastal drive
- Daintree river cable ferry crossing
- Morning tea and lunch
- Visit the iconic Lion’s Den Pub
- Bloomfield Track
- Black Mountain and Grassy Hill lookout
- Free time in Cooktown
- Return journey via the outback
- Drop off at Port Douglas Apartments at 8.00 pm
Adults $ 295.00
Contact us for bookings/availability